San Diego Web Designer and Writer
- Writing editorials on breaking news that people are interested in reading.
- Writing articles on 2nd mortgages, exotic mortgages, FICO credit scores and other mortgage-related topics. Here are a couple of new articles I wrote on mortgage-related topics that have calculators: What Does it Take to Qualify for a Mortgage? and How Much Home Can You Afford to Buy?. Enjoy!
- Writing instruction content for database-driven web applications.
- Writing instructions on how to use the water test kit that is used for the World Water Monitoring Day Event. It also includes information on what they're testing for and what are generally considered normal results (where possible).
- Writing bulleted quick-start guides on the use of computer peripherals and software--outlining only what the user specifically needs.
- Updating and optimizing HTML code in existing websites to make the sites more search engine friendly.
Contact me to find out how I can help you with your web design, writing or editing needs. I can also help you fulfill your production art needs. To get a hold of me immediately, click the Google Voice button below: